Sunday, March 23, 2008

Random pics II

The neighbourhood......
Swans...... and a crow. I fed some old bread to a crow today.. and he picked it it his beak and took it to the water, got it wet, and then ate it. I can't blame him, the bread was really old and hard. Even the aligator had a hard time with it. :) Crows are smart. He did it 3 times. Then flew away.






This is where I pass in the way to the park:

This iamge I took from google, because I wasn't able to get a picture of a lizzard doing this, but lizzards here are like this, and they do this sometimes. I think it's a calling for females.

I just returned from West Palm Beach. It's raining like crazy today,for hours. But still, it is gorgeous. The houses are freakin crazy rich :) No pictures though. I was driving and besides it was raining alot.
The houses I posted a few days ago pale in comparison. Many of the ones I saw today import pieces of castles and stuff from europe to build here. It's just beyond.

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh my God, I love that lake! :)))

Over here it's freezing!! Snowing in Serra da Estrela and snowing in London, it's really brrrrr.

Violet said...

:)
it is gorgeous. it's an artificial lake though. there are loads of them, in every row of houses.
I hope the sun shines again soon.